Fabrication and Glazing Factory located in Co. Cork currently seeking CNC Operators.
- Operations of 4 + 5 Axis CNC machines in a responsible safe manner to include set up.
- Responsible for producing products that conform to strict manufacturing parameters.
- Work with other departments such as Production, Materials, Engineering, and other plant functions where appropriate to achieve various production, quality and KPI targets.
- Participate in the development of the manufacturing environment.
- Contribute suggestions that will improve quality, products & processes which could, in turn, deliver cost reductions, productivity & performance gains.
- Comply with all safety procedures and regulations.
- Monitor equipment in areas of responsibility and reports repairs, upgrades, or replacement to maintenance
- Adhere to all quality requirements.
- Support the preparation for inspections and audits and quality & regulatory bodies within assigned manufacturing areas.
- Operating a double head mitre saw.
- Leaving Certificate or Equivalent Qualification.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of 4 axis machine centre/ double head mite saw.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a CNC operator & Programmer.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret 2D & 3D drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet production targets.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships with people at all levels.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.