Japanese Jobs in Dublin. Japanese Research & Outreach Specialist. Salary 28k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Have you lived or worked in Japan and do you speak fluent Japanese and do you have knowledge or experience in environmental & Sustainability issues?
Well come and work for this company who are one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Japanese speaker to work with this Media Brand as a Research Analyst and Outreach Specialist.
This role will focus on researching and outreaching to government and non-government entities in various markets to gather geographic data. You will use your business development and relationship building skills to identify and effectively communicate mutually beneficial opportunities to both partners and this Company.
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas.
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Researching in assigned Cities and reaching out to government and non-government entities
- Collating data for use for this Brand
- Relationship building
- Liasing with Partners to convey requirements and validate data
- Reporting on project status
- Dealing with queries regarding this project
- Updating Reports and Project Status
- Managing and tracking all Data submissions
- Dealing with queries relating to this project
- Managing pipeline
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent Japanese
- Written and spoken fluent English
- A Business or Geography University Degree is an advantage
- Knowledge or experience in environmental & Sustainability issues is a strong advantage
- Experience in Customer Services or Sales within an office environment
- Experience working in a Digital or Tech company
- Must have lived or worked in Japan
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- You must be comfortable in making outbound research calls to Businesses
- Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport essential
This Job comes with a Basic salary along with Benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.