Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a progression opportunity? Can you Technically Deliver on projects? Do you have good Business Development experience?
My client is looking to expand into the Life Sciences sector so is therefore seeking an experienced Projects Director (Life Sciences) to join their team.
The team is going to be built around YOU!
- Responsible for developing and maintaining sales effort.
- Keeping an ear to the ground for leads and opportunities.
- Participate in regional and national trade organizations.
- Achievement of financial goals for the sector.
- Identify and propose opportunities for diversification and long- term profitability.
- Provide ‘best in class’ services for our clients.
- Assign team members to each project or income-earning activity while maintaining supervision.
- Develop and maintain compliance- Interact with the Board of Directors frequently to ensure company needs are being met.
- Develop training and development programs, identify and approve enrolment, and monitor material to keep the team aware of current events and technologies.
- Level 8 in Engineering/Architecture/Planning or equivalent.
- 10-15 years of industry experience in Project Management within the Life Science sector.
- Strong technical/ discipline background
- Experience running projects in the Life Sciences Sector.
- Strong ability to plan, organize, supervise, and coordinate technical work.
- Analytical thinking, strong work ethic with superior communication skills.
- People Management experience of 5+
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.