Opportunity for an experienced DeltaV Engineer with excellent communication skills to lead a group of Engineers with a leading Biologics company based in co. Louth.
- Leading and providing technical guidance to the DeltaV automation team,
- Developing automation strategies, planning and executing system roadmaps, and supporting new technology deployment
- Responsible for the maintenance and compliance and availability of the DeltaV process automation systems
- Managing 3rd party suppliers/contractors/Systems integrators as required
- Continuously improving work processes to ensure consistency, efficiency, and quality,
- Employing LEAN practices as appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate and timely escalation of issues and risks
- An active member of the AIS management team, contributing to and supporting the overall AIS strategy and functional deliverables
- Being a champion for safe working practices and safety initiatives within their functional area and beyond
- Traveling at various times is anticipated to support AIS and Operations network alignment, knowledge share, and projects.
- 3rd level Technical or Science Degree
- 5+ years experience in operations/manufacturing environment leading teams
- Experience in the delivery and management of automated systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88, and S95 industry standards
- Experience dealing with a large portfolio of systems, projects, and initiatives in the areas of Information Systems, Automation, and Operations.
- Candidates will have worked on automation systems in cGMP regulated manufacturing environments,
- Knowledgeable regarding FDA cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and understand software system validation.
- Experience with Delta V and OSIsoft PI Data Historian is essential.
- Strong technical and organizational communication, coordination, and meeting facilitation skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.