- Take a lead QA role in the scrum team
- Perform a wide range of test activities such as; functional/non-functional, regression, performance testing, UX/UI testing, exploratory testing, etc.
- Implement automated test strategies, develop and run automation tests
- Investigate test failures, raise bugs and work with development teams to resolve issues
- Identify and implement best practices
- Interact and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- Develop test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications
- Advise the team about overall risks and trends
- Facilitate communication between the technical & business Stakeholders
- Extensive experience of multi-tier test automation and test methodologies, tools and frameworks
- Three years plus experience in a Senior Software Testing role in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Ability to demonstrate the role a tester plays in the full systems development life cycle
- Experience of test-driven development (TDD) and behaviour-driven development (BDD)
- Agile: Scrum/Kanban
Focused on developing new ways to improve processes
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.