Senior Manufacturing Vendor Engineer
The position of Senior Manufacturing Vendor Engineer is extremely collaborative, working across a number of functions in the company. The successful candidate will work closely with their colleagues in R&D and QA as well as suppliers to ensure adequate supply of our finished product for development projects, clinical and commercial activities. The successful applicant will be looking to take a step up in their career by being responsible for manufacturing technical leadership of NPI activities in partnership with R&D and QA functions.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to process and product development projects including responsibility for reporting on project activities
- Review and contribute to supplier process validation and risk management activities
- Communicate effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders
- Collaborate with key suppliers and their production/manufacturing teams to drive and support process/product improvements/developments and lean initiatives
- Ensure all health, safety and environmental requirements are met
- Educated to Degree Level (Level 7 or Level 8 FETAC) in a relevant engineering or science discipline
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in the medical device industry in a team-based manufacturing or engineering role
- Experience of project management
- Experience of design verification and knowledge of labelling regulations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete tasks to defined timelines
- Experience in performing process validation and risk management activities is required
- Experience of managing internal/external relationships is required
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Experience with lean/six sigma and value improvement project experience is preferred.
- Catheter manufacturing experience is an advantage
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.