Software Engineer – Permanent – Dublin, 70 – 90K DOE
Sigmar is looking to hire a Sr Software Engineer for a key client AI & Analytics space. You will design, build, maintain & take ownership of the core data platform within the business.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our software stack.
- Participate in product rollout and support functions, liaising with clients as necessary.
- Work closely with our product teams to build new and innovative platform capabilities.
What you need:
- 5 years’ Software Development experience with Java or Scala, but willing to work with both.
- Familiar with distributed systems such as Spark, Cassandra, Kafka.
- Experience with Agile Scrum and DevOps development methodologies.
- Experience with data modelling and data storage formats.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.