Sigmar are currently working with a leading Financial Services client in their search for an outstanding Relationship Manager to help support their growing Auto Finance Business.
Working closely with the Head of Client Relations the purpose for the incumbent will be to execute and deliver on the Commercial Plan and targets in respect of the retention, growth and profitability of the Motor leasing business.
The incumbent of the role will be covering existing business and will be performing a consultative sales role and be driven to retain and grow the existing customer base.
- Develop a deep understanding of the corporate client base within your portfolio.
- Own & manage the fleet retention, incremental growth, cross selling and profitability targets of their customer portfolio
- Manage the tender process and advise on rate book pricing for this customer base
- Report systematically and knowledgably on performance against all these key targets
- A key requirement is to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders within your portfolio. This ranges from business executive level to procurement managers to daily fleet contacts
- Ensure you have credit limits and AML requirements in place for your customers to ensure smooth operation of our services. This requires the ability to consider creditworthiness of customers and completion of a credit application
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in senior corporate account management
- Excellent relationship management and consultative selling skills
- Experience in selling financial leasing products a benefit
- An understanding of formal procurement / tender processes, and experience in proposal / tender writing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an ability to adapt your style to suit the situation
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines and monthly targets
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven
- Organised and well structured
- Ambitious and looking for progression
- Interested in keeping fully up to date with industry developments, market intelligence and the evolution of the fleet industry to enable you to add real value to customer discussions
- Strong IT literacy and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full Clean Driving license
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.