R&D Project Manager
This is a highly collaborative position working closely with all functions at all levels to plan, resource, budget, control and drive the successful achievement of the project deliverables and product launch. You will report to the R&D Director, Project Management.
- Manage R&D projects in compliance with approved procedures and in adherence to the company’s design control procedures which have been developed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485:2016, Medical Device Directives/Regulations and FDA 21 CFR 820.
- Build team ownership and commitment for the project.
- Identify and prioritise policies and objectives necessary to achieve and maintain design innovation and quality
- Communicate and influence the resolution of cross-functional team issues
- Provide input to functional managers on team and team member performance
- Lead and support improvements to the project management infrastructure by implementing best practices, tools and techniques.
- Degree level qualification in engineering or a strongly related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ Project Management experience in the medical device industry, ideally within R&D/Product Development
- Professional Project Management certification desirable
- Strong competency in MS Office tools and Project management applications
- Experience with Nitinol based Class III implants, delivery systems and combination devices.
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.