My client is looking for a Chemist II to join their ever-growing team.
You will be responsible for the development and qualification of analytical test methods as well as conducting analytical testing on validation, commercial, stability,non-routine samples, and much more!
You will join a worldwide team that is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions!
- Evaluate and validate analytical methods- HPLC,UPLC, GC & FTIR.
- Experience in LIMS, Troubleshooting, Method Transfers, and Method Validations.
- Raw-material, in-process, and finished product testing.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory training requirements.
- Assure cGMP of all laboratory Quality Systems.
- Provide training and technical guidance/troubleshooting to laboratory staff.
- As required the development configuration and validation of software.
- Management of laboratory equipment, inventory, and spend.
- Documents management.
- Level 8 degree in the relevant field.
- GC experience is necessary.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 2-3 years of GMP experience.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and able to switch priorities on short notice.
- Excellent communication with the ability to form strong working relationships.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.