An established international pharmaceutical company based in the South Leinster area is looking to recruit a senior project engineer with considerable industry experience to play a key role in their imminent and long term projects. This is a medium term contract position with scope for long term opportunity.
You will be planning and managing capex projects in varied areas of the plant and be in regular contact with internal and external stakeholders and third parties to achieve project goals.
You will need the following project engineer experience and qualifications to be considered for the job:
- In region of 7-10 years' project engineering experience with most of this in a pharmaceutical environment
- Track record in managing projects in pharmaceutical setting from planning through design and handover
- Ability to liaise effectively with design companies and specialist vendors on key project requirements
- Demonstrated keen awareness of EHS considerations and regulations in project process
- Degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Preferably experience in project to support biopharmaceutical production facilities.
The position is an opportunity to work long term on the development and changes in a plant environment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.