Sigmar are currently working with a leading Banking client in their search for a strong Business Analyst to join their growing Finance Project team.
Within this role you will be part of a team responsible for the implementation of Strategic projects and initiatives for the finance function from their inception to successful delivery.
- Support the continuous improvement agenda of the Finance Function by implementing solutions that improve efficiencies
- Assisting the Finance Data Manager in delivering data related projects at group and local level
- Working with internal and external developers to ensure deliveries are per specification
- Completing user acceptance testing and sign-off maintaining appropriate evidence of test work undertaken
- Reporting progress and key updates to Senior Management
- Drafting formal Business Requirement Documentation
- Ensure all General Ledger reconciliation activity cycle dates are met including reporting to the Finance Senior Management Team
- Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with the General Ledger management policy
- Review and challenge inputs and ensure the required standard is maintained by First Line Account Managers
- Primary degree in accounting, computing, business or data science
- Strong Business Analyst with software testing skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and collaborating within a cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritise work under time constraints and deliver to required deadlines
- Ability to achieve results and a proven commitment to attaining desired goals
- Attention to detail coupled with a high degree of accuracy is essential
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.