Sigmar are currently working closely with a leading Asset Manager in their search for an Analyst in their growing Performance Analytics team. As an analyst within this growing team, the role offers excellent career progression and senior stakeholder exposure.
- Production of Investment and Board KPI reports
- Creating and maintaining composites
- Management of regulatory ex-post risk for UCITS KIID (SRII) & PRIPPs (SRI)
- Responding to ad-hoc queries and requests for analysis
- Working closely with the retail and institutional teams for composite analysis
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the data integrity team who are responsible for the team’s core database and data
- Degree in Accounting/ Business / Maths / Statistics / Finance is preferred.
- Experience in financial services preferred, but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong numerical and Team Working skills.
- Self-motivated and responsive to a changing environment.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new skills and continue self-development.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.