Job Title: Payroll Specialist
- Ensuring the accurate and timely end to end processing of the monthly payroll.
- Accurately calculating and processing BIK deductions for the Company fleet.
- Liaise with the Finance Department to ensure payroll accruals are accurate.
- Managing the payroll email inbox and deal with all payroll and benefit related queries.
- Manage the time and attendance system including obtaining relevant paperwork and accurately recording all absences and updating HR records i.e. new employees, leavers, annual leave and absences etc.
- IPASS qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in a similar role covering end to end payroll processing
- Have experience in managing a large (in-house) payroll i.e. in excess of 100 employees
- Have experience in updating and maintaining a time and attendance system
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient user of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Previous experience in a retailer would be a big advantage
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.