Our client is a prominent member of the lift/elevator industry who are hiring a Service Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Managing direct reports including field service technicians and administrators.
- Controlling day-to-day of the maintenance operation through work planning, scheduling and route management.
- Ensuring servicing carried out according to schedule/quality expectations.
- Managing key customers and winning business.
- Negotiating and agreeing to contract renewals to create additional opportunities.
You will have:
For this Service Manager job you will have previous service management experience and will have worked in the lift/elevator industry previously. You will also have a full drivers license.
Why you should apply:
- Strong industry experience.
- Opportunity to directly help the expansion of the company.
If you want to discuss this Service Manager job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.