Our client is a leading member of the medical device industry who are hiring a CAD Technician to join their team in Galway.
Your new job:
- Create prototypes on SolidWorks to develop concepts/design improvements.
- Create and modify detailed CAD models.
- Liaise with third party tooling manufacturers on queries and updating approved drawings.
- Check drawings for correctness and conformance to standards.
- Create 2D working drawings of product components.
- Disciplined record keeping and maintenance of drawings/files.
You will have:
For this CAD Technician job you will have 3+ years’ relevant experience in a regulated manufacturing environment and at least a Level 6 qualification.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry exposure.
- Strong long-term career opportunities.
If you want to discuss this CAD Technician job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.