Our client is an international provider of heat/fluid transfer equipment who are hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Commissioning, servicing and fault finding of new and existing equipment.
- Assisting/training customer personnel on how to operate equipment.
- Testing equipment to ensure performance rates/quality standards.
- Process and technical support to department and customers.
- Assist with equipment audits on sites to generate new business.
- Meet relevant KPIs for the service team.
You will have:
For this Field Service Engineer job, you will have a trade qualification and previous experience working with relevant equipment.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent career opportunity with a well-established company.
- Strong remuneration package.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer job, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.