Financial Accountant - Tech MNC - Dublin -€60-75K
Excellent opportunity for a qualified financial accountant to join leading tech MNC in Dublin on an 11-month contract with strong chance of extension/perm.
- You will manage month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis
- You will be responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a US GAAP reporting
- Assist with preparation of corporation tax and VAT returns
- Controllership of Statutory audit obligations including the preparation of financial statements
- Proactively participating in projects supporting process improvement
- Due diligence, execution and review of acquisition accounting and on-going compliance for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ad hoc duties
- Big4 qualified accountant with 1+ years’ experience in industry (ideally multinational)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
To apply now for this financial accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.