Sigmar are currently working with a leading Life Insurer in their search for a Senior Compliance Manager on a 12 month FTC to manage a system migration from a compliance perspective.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the compliance input into a system migration project. This would include identifying and assessing the Compliance impact of solutions and actions proposed, providing second line advice on out puts and produce relevant updates for Compliance Governance reports.
- Responsible for tracking, managing and driving through to completion of Compliance deliverables for the Migration project, including actions within your direct responsibility to expected standard.
- Responsible for the execution of indepth compliance analysis on proposed changes by the project and communicating findings.
- Where appropriate, propose actions, in a clear and concise manner
that is easily understood by the business and project teams in order to help facilitate changes in line with the companies regulatory obligations.
- Providing backfill support on Compliance BAU deliverables where required and in line with your areas of expertise.
- An indepth understanding of Compliance within a CBI regulated Financial Services company.
- A strong understanding of Life Insurance products and regulatory requirements surrounding Solvency II, PRIIPs and IDR.
- Gravitas to present findings to the Governance committee.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment with strong project management skills.
- Exceptional report writing skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.