Payroll Specialist| International Property company| North Dublin| Salary up to 45K + benefits
A Payroll Specialist is wanted for a leading International property company based in North Dublin.
This is a permanent role and will suit someone who has experience processing a number of different payrolls within a tight deadline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of payrolls in accordance with revenue, taxation and internal policy guidelines
- Dealing with all aspects of the payroll process, BIK, pension and other voluntary and statutory deductions both Irish and UK
- Processing the submissions for ROS, HMRC and CSO
- Preparation and review of weekly payroll reports for the various entities
- Carry out payroll reconciliations using Excel.
- You will have three years’ experience in a busy payroll environment.
- IPASS Qualification
- Experience in different systems such as quantum, sage Micropay etc.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.