Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer to work for a successful Medical Device company. As well as developing new business and looking after existing clients, you will also manage a sales team.
• Work with sales team to research potential new prospects, reach out and arrange
• Visit and present the company's capabilities to prospective customers.
• Coordinate with the engineering team to arrange technical discussions with customers.
• Draft and review proposals/ contracts with the engineering team/management.
• Present regular sales reporting/ forecasting to management.
• Manage and lead the Sales Reps within the Sales Department to achieve Sales targets.
• Grow and develop long-term business relationships with existing customers, together
with generating new business, playing an integral role in new business development via
presentations updates and new technology demonstrations to existing customers.
• Follow up on post sale issues to ensure that customer needs are responded to in an
efficient and professional manner.
• Act as the key link between the customer and all relevant Company Departments.
• Plan, attend and participate in trade shows, meetings, and other company functions as
- Must have a relevant third level qualification.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar sales role within a similar industry.
- Must have a high level of teamwork and engagement skills, while at the same time being
able to work on their own initiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent attention to
detail, with strong problem-solving and planning ability.
- Must be proficient with computer applications, MS Office etc.
- Must be available to travel frequently and internationally
If you are interested in this Sales Engineer role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.