Senior Environmental Consultant
A successful and reputable technical consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced Environmental Consultant for their base in North Leinster.
The job entails leading and coordinating EIA reports and cooperating with consultants working on a variety of projects concerning environmental planning, permit process, impact assessment, due diligence, licencing and so on. Relevant projects are mainly in the industrial and environmental sectors.
To be considered for this position, you will need an to have an excellent understanding of what is involved in environmental assessment and reporting, ideally in a range of areas but particularly renewable energy sectors.
The required candidate must have the following knowledge and attributes:
- Degree in environmental science or related discipline
- Experience working in the Irish environmental and planning legislative setting
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously;
- At least around 8 years' relevant experience;
- A full clean drivers’ licence
- Experience guiding and coaching more junior consultants preferred
The company is a growing company in the environmental sector with business around the country. If successful in application, you can work in a blended fashion, with some time in the office and some remote working.
If you are interested in the role described, apply to Richard Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment or call Richard at 01 4744688 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.