The Mortgage Resolution & Restructuring team are responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Contacting customers in arrears directly to discuss possible long term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears situation.
- Develop excellent customer relationships to be able to deal appropriately with challenging arrears situations.
- Complete detailed Standard Financial Statements with Borrowers over the phone ensuring a high level of attention to detail is maintained.
- Challenge borrowers on items of expenditure that are above or below the acceptable levels.
- Explain to borrowers the importance of prioritizing the mortgage and urging them to restructure secondary debt.
- Identify and understand customers’ previous payment history and analysing the current income and expenditure profile.
- Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
Experience for the role:
- Minimum 2 years in mortgage resolution/restructures/SFS experience within an ASU environment.
- Experience with loans arrears/commercial lending arrears is also acceptable.
- 3-4 Years Credit restructuring/resolution role to include borrower contact.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working in an environment where several systems and databases are being accessed/used at the same time
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.