Your new job:
- The Senior Bioassay Analyst will cally out a range of analytical techniques such as Cell-Based Potency Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture and Aseptic Technique.
- The will the planning and carrying out of complex routin as well as non-routine methods.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
- Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
- Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
- The Senior Bioassay Analyst will be involved in Analytical Method Transfers.
- Author and update relevant documentation.
- Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigations and Deviations
What you will have:
The Senior Bioassay analyst will have a relevant degree with 4 years pharmaceutical experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.