Permanent Job - Dublin City Centre – Administration Assistant
Are you looking for a new, people focussed, administrative job in Dublin City Centre?
Do you have a background in administration, team support and supporting service users?
Have you got excellent communication, administration and problem solving skills as well as a head for detail?
Then this could be your next job!
This job will involve:
- Acting as point of contact for all organisation members – be able to assist with applications as well as provide information on the organisation and it's services
- Managing and updating the membership database as required
- Ensure the effective day to day running of the department
- Proofing and formatting documentation, reports and correspondence
- Manage incoming correspondence - email, post and telephone calls
- Meeting scheduling, coordination and attendance, to include minute taking
- Assist with manging and coordinating staff or company events as and when required
- Creating, maintaining and preparing both soft and hard copy files
- General administration, office support and ad hoc duties
- Occasional reception cover (when staffing requires)
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in an administrative based role
- Strong team pleayer
- Excellent attention to detail alongside strong Administration, Communication and Interpersonal skills
If this sounds like your next job, please send your CV to Fiona at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.