Senior VAT Manager | 90k
My client, a global FinTech company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Senior VAT Manager to join their growing finance team. Reporting to the Global VAT Director, the Senior VAT Manager will be responsible for the execution of indirect tax compliance and act as expert advisor to their clients.
- Directing and driving the success of multiple client engagements.
- Be responsible for managing within time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Assist with complex compliance issues/queries arising during the preparation of periodic declarations.
- Interaction with VAT agents and VAT inspectors throughout the VAT Compliance process where applicable.
- Support the Sales team/account managers in managing client service issues and or client VAT technical related queries.
- Keep up to date with changes in VAT legislation & case law and assess the impact on the firm and its clients.
- Carry out presentations on VAT issues/topics to clients, partners, industry groups etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in International VAT experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent relationship management
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.