Compensation & Benefits Specialist – 6-9 Month Contract
My client, an Irish tech company with head office based in Dublin West, have a new job opening for a skilled Compensation & Benefits Specialist. This is a 6 – 9 month contract. This job has been newly created. This is an exciting opportunity with a GLOBAL company, giving you the autonomy to guide them in defining the company’s Comps & Bens philosophy.
• Review, recommend and improve on current compensation, rewards, and benefits
• Collaborate and work closely with the HR team
• Create and deliver the Compensation Philosophy
• Benchmarking and Analysis of pay practices with a DEI lens
• Working with US & EMEA team to review UK & Ireland on a grading system
The Ideal Candidate:
• 6 yrs+ experience as a Compensation & Benefit Specialist/ Reward Consultant, ideally within a diverse global organisation
• Proven experience in creation, implementation and roll out of Global/EMEA
• CIPD Qualification is a requirement for this position
• Experience with Workday HRIS, advantageous if this experience lies in the rollout of the HRIS
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.