Senior Java Engineer – Permanent – Galway/Remote(Based in Ireland)
Sigmar is looking for a Senior Java Developer for one of our key clients to work on a number of new and existing projects. This will be a key role for 2021. Edit based on Job – keep similar
What you will be doing:
- Work with a distributed development team continuously delivering solutions that will enhance our SaaS platform capability
- Partner with our UX/UI team and be part of the design discussions/decisions as well as implementing the designs.
- Contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives with our technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product).
- You will ensure the end-to-end delivery of requirements or user stories meets the needs and expectations of our business partners.
What you need:
- 4+ years working on application design and development in enterprise applications with the following: Java, OOP, JEE stack/Spring.
- Good Database application development experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Demonstrated experience building Continuous Integration pipelines and automated deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- Experience of Cloud deployments in AWS or Azure, using EKS & Docker is an advantage
- Company plan Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies.
- A generous pension commencing after probation period
- Company discount schemes
- Well-being supports and more.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.