My client is looking for QHSE Specialist to join their team. They are the leading providers of safety expertise and solutions.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Quality Health Safety and Environment best practices.
- Work proactively to establish standards, safe systems of work, and a safe environment for customers.
- Communicate to regulatory authorities when required.
- Evaluate practices and procedures.
- Conduct training for QHSE matters.
- Coordinate internal and external audits.
- Complete reports on the performance of Integrated Management systems.
- Coordinate policy procedures to ISO 27001.
- Implement and review QHSE plans.
- 3+ years’ experience in QA, Environmental Health and Safety management position.
- National recognized qualification in Quality and/or Health and Safety
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.