Indirect Tax Manager-€80k (EMEA)
Due to a worldwide expansion, you will join a hybrid working environment in a brand new office facility (remote working at present). A client of Sigmar's is looking for a Tax Manager with some recent experience in industry.
Are you a tax professional within all the tax heads? Most of your experience would be in VAT/indirect taxing to date, then this is the role for you.
Day to day duties:
- Preparation of the annual current and deferred corporation tax calculations for the financial statements
- Prepare and sign off on monthly corporate tax and deferred tax provisions
- Responsibility for all taxes except payroll
- Review claims for foreign VAT paid
- Preparation and review of weekly excise returns and corresponding management of the deferment accounts
- Review and sign off VAT returns, including review of all VAT rates
- Review and advise on property transactions;
- Successfully implement international and domestic projects
- Review projects for optimization of tax function
- CTA/CTC qualification
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Third level degree
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- English Language and German would be a plus.
Permanent position + car allowance / bonus/ pension / healthcare & more.
Please apply to Aoife McCamley at email@example.com for more information on this role. Applications closing Friday 19th February 2021.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.