Excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer! The successful candidate will be joining an established team developing high quality applications to service the financial services industry. Due to the current situation, the client will conduct all interview via video call and the successful candidate will be onboarded remotely!
- Building and deploying applications on AWS
- Unit testing and intergration testing
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to understand project objectives, user cases and systems design requirements
- Reporting and Identifying issues and risks
- Mentoring Jr team members
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with Obeject-Orientated programming
- Extensive experience with Java, Spring, Python
- Experience with Test Automation (JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, EasyMock etc)
- Experience with AWS
- Ongoing remote working opportunities
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.