The Automation Engineer will be initially working on large utilities projects with an experienced Engineer but will ultimately transition to the projects team supporting clients. You should have strong debugging skills with electrical and computer knowledge, with the ability to deal with customer queries.
- Assist in controls and automation designs for projects related to the Water and Waste water industry;
- Preparation of project documentation including FDS and OMM's.
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings
- You will manage all aspects of the control systems within projects & ensure all aspects are completed on time and within budget
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- The Automation Engineer will design and implement SCADA systems on client sites.
- Design and implementation of Telemetry systems
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- You will liaise with the clients and Project Managers
You should be Qualified with Electrical/Automation/ Control degree with experience in PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB).
Minimum 4 years experience with good knowledge of SCADA, ICONICS, Intouch, Wonderware, WinCC
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.