Dublin North Side accountancy practice has a vacancy for a Qualified Accountant.
Description: • Preparation of financial statements for Limited companies and sole traders
• Preparation of Audit Files with direct reporting to Audit Partner
• Processing Corporate and Personal tax returns
• Preparation of quarterly management accounts for firm’s largest clients
• Preparation of Company Secretarial returns for Limited Companies • Ad hoc duties on request.
You will liaise directly with clients and must have fluent written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will have: • Qualified ACCA /ACA
• 2-3 year's post qualified experience in a similar accounting role
• Experience producing accounts financial statements in accordance with current accounting principles
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Experience with arrange of accounting packages an advantage
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and to work under pressure
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Proven experience as a team player
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.