Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Civil Engineer to join their consultancy based in Galway.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• Related degree or Masters – ideally Civil Engineering / Construction / Engineering / Project Management.
• 5-7 years of experience in delivering technically complex projects.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious professional looking to progress their career.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Has achieved Chartered Engineer (CE) status or is actively working towards this goal.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
• Responsible for delivery of complex Water & Wastewater Projects from inception/planning stage right through to construction & handover for our key clients nationwide.
• Management of the CDBW project team and other internal & external resources.
• The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide range of exciting and challenging projects and will play an integral role in the continued growth of the CDBW team.
• This is an exciting client-facing role with a clear career development path.
• A defined career path with clear objectives and ‘progression gates’.
• A strong commitment to and focus on CPD.
• Wide-ranging experience through delivery of varied & challenging projects.
• Remote working options.
• Great work-life balance.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 086 7718460 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.