Credit Controller - Dublin - 12 Month Contract - €32,000-38,000 (DOE)
My client, a leading company in the professional services industry require a credit controller with 1+ years’ experience to join their team. The role is originally a 12-month contract with a realistic chance of perm and offers you an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a fast paced/corporate environment.
- Managing own customer ledger base.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Chase client payments in accordance with the terms and conditions and to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices.
- Work with the FP&A managers and fee earners to ensure work in progress is billed on a timely basis.
- Updating and amending customer records on internal systems
- Respond to client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Working with cash applications team to ensure payments are posted correctly and promptly in line with Law Society requirements.
- Ad hoc duties
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a credit control position
- Ideally someone from professional services who has experience dealing with key business stakeholders
To apply for this credit control position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.