Are you a Validation and Quality Engineer? Would you like to be part of an ever-growing team that understands the importance of on-time delivery and support to their customers while also providing high quality, reliable, and compliant products? Then this might be the role for you!!
- Create concise and accurate on-time technical reports.
- Create and evaluate metrics to drive quality improvements.
- Determine root cause of problems using CAPA/8D/A3 Problem Solving.
- Lead and conduct internal audits.
- Lead risk assessments (FMEA)
- Develop validation documentation-plans protocols, procedures.
- Track and resolve deviations.
- Compile relevant documentation from suppliers for inclusion in validation protocols and reports.
- Assist in the development of training material for qualification activities.
- Level 8 in the relevant field.
- Experience in validation of manufacturing processes and clean room environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Production environment
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality department
- 5 years Customer complaints management experience
- GMP experience
- ISO 9001-13485 CFR 820 knowledge
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.