This is an opportunity to join a global medical device company with multiple sites in Ireland. As part of continued technical growth and improvement, they are rolling out and implementing a new EHS system. This project requires an IT Systems Analyst to join the team to facilitate this for an initial 9-month contract.
In this position you will work alongside a Product Owner and Scrum Master in the implementation of this cloud application. As this is a global project, experience working in a position covering multiple business centres is a benefit. This position is also fully remote.
- Define business systems and processes.
- Improve efficiency of implementing new systems and upgrades.
- Guide implementation by creating documentation.
- Work closely with the development team.
- Resolve issues on implemented systems.
- Manage process improvement projects.
- Experience in the administration, configuration, and support of SaaS platforms.
- Experience in Agile environment a benefit.
For more information, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4847132, email email@example.com or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.