Senior Frontend Developer – Permanent – Dublin - (€ 70 – 80K)
Sigmar is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer for one of our key clients to work on a number of new and existing projects. This will be a key role for 2021.
What you will be doing:
- You will work alongside excellent Product Designers and Software Engineers, developing great products that users love.
- You will implement code to high standards, and share your knowledge to help others, collectively improving our UI library.
- You will contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives with our technology teams.
What you need:
- You will have experience working with and contributing to a Design System.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Third level qualification desirable.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service.
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies.
- A Pension commencing after probation period.
- AND MORE………….
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.