DevOps Engineer – Permanent – Dublin
Sigmar is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for one of our key clients to work on a number of new and existing projects. This will be a key role for 2021.
What you will be doing:
- Work on products critical to our operations and software that proactively detects issues with systems in the datacenter, in the cloud, or at customer sites.
- Work with our DevOps and Architecture teams to move to a continuous deployment model
- Develop and maintain customer update and telemetry systems based in Python
- Building Pipelines for doing continuous integration and continuous deployment for our products
- Development and maintenance of new features for automation of system bring up and testing
What you need:
- 5+ years hands-on DevOps experience and /or software development experience within a true DevOps environment
- Comfort in dealing with Cloud and On-Premises deployments, networking, and security best practices.
- Strong container/serverless experience
- CI/CD Pipeline experience - Gitlab, Jenkins etc.
- Linux system proficiency.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.