What you will be required to do in your new Financial Planning Analyst job
Build robust analyses and models to identify and monitor value metrics and influence purchasing processes to ensure financial stability and predictability. Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly expense and headcount management reports, highlighting key insights and levers for the leadership team.
What you will need for your new job
· Good financial experience, preferably in a FP&A role.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex business issues and develop recommendations.
· Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and organisational experience.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organisation and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
· Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheet skills with experience in business modelling, management reporting, and operational metrics. Knowledge of Hyperion a plus.
Minimum requirements for your new Job
· BA/BS degree in Economics, Management, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields
· 3 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 1 in analyst role (or related)
The nice to have for your new job
Experience working with SQL and multiple large datasets Experience extracting insights from data and presenting it to senior audience Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience Ability to operate effectively, with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
Please apply directly, or alternatively you can email your CV to John Coughlan at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.