Financial Accountant - Tech - €85-95K - 11 Month Contract
My client, a leading tech giant with its headquarters in Dublin, require a qualified accountant to join their team. This role presents and excellent opportunity for you to join high performing team in an industry leading company.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a US GAAP reporting and local compliance point of view.
- Oversee month-end and quarter-end close
- You will assist with the preparation of corporation tax and VAT returns
- Oversee the preparation of statutory audits
- Regularly participate in process improvement initiatives
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
- Quarterly management reporting
- Ad hoc duties
- Big4 Qualified accountant with 2+ years PQE in a multinational company
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
If you are interested in this financial accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.