Ireland's leading manufacturer who's an expert in recycling timber is looking to hire Industrial Electrician on a permanent basis.
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical and control faults.
- Carrying out scheduled electrical routine maintenance.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance routines and engineering procedures
- Assisting in the safe and efficient operation of maintenance systems
- Assisting in the electrical installation of capital projects
- At times assisting with plant routine mechanical maintenance and breakdowns.
- Fully qualified Electrician.
- Familiar with electrical switchgear, controls, AC motors, inverters, etc.
- Ideally previous experience in a high-volume manufacturing facility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
Remuneration will be competitive. Working hours will be flexible and will be a day shift Monday To Friday but some on-call duty is required.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.