Recruitment Sourcer - Technical Sector
An exciting opportunity for a Tech Recruitment Sourcer to join one of the biggest global tech giants in EMEA on an 11 month contract basis.
As part of the recruiting team in this large tech organisation, you are charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You are responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and the onboarding process. You will be sourcing talent for Tech roles within the organisation, therefore, The succesful candidate will be creative and driven, having proven ability to source a high volume of candidates for specific tech roles.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Use creative tools and resources to uncover and engage with the best untapped talent in the world, learn about their aspirations and interests, and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities in the tech sector of the business.
- Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace, communicate professionally, and leverage strategic thinking to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business.
- Minimum of 2 + years working in a high volume environment specialiszing in tech sourcing.
- Proven Passion for technology and deep knowledge of the tech industry.
- Experience recruiting across EMEA is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability to utilise multiple recruiting avenues and advanced sourcing techniques to identify and engage talent
- Ability to leverage data to drive sourcing strategies and influence hiring decisions at scale
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and you want to learn more, please contact Emma Cummins at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively, please apply here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.