Financial Accountant - Public Sector - 12 Month Contract - Dublin City Centre
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join well-established public-sector body in Dublin City Centre.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the finance team- AP/Bank Recs/Payroll etc
- You will be responsible for the timely delivery of statutory accounts
- Assist with the preparation of audits for external and internal review
- You will manage internal financial controls
- Financial risk management
- Providing strategic leadership and direction in the financial reporting activities
- Providing financial support and assistance to all areas of the organisation
- Preparing and presenting reports for the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee and the Authority
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE ideally in public sector
- Experience in management of levy processes beneficial
- Previous management experience would be a problem
To apply for this financial accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.