Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor ready to join a leading medical devices company on a permanent basis? Yes! Please read on...
Job Responsibilities :
- Providing supervision to achieve objectives of the Materials Inbound & Outbound processes within the Materials Management Function.
- Providing leadership & development to the group so that people & organization potential is optimized in support of business needs.
- Responsible for resource management.
- Facilitating open two-way communications regarding the individual, team, and company performance through weekly/monthly team meetings, daily interaction in central material location or on-line.
- Providing timely feedback and review, and ensuring all performance issues are dealt with in a constructive and prompt manner including escalation to the Management Team.
- Meeting & exceeding Materials Supervisor goals and objectives. Setting goals and objectives for warehouse teams and driving compliance to the same
- Meeting and applying H.R. policies, ensuring that all employees are treated with fairness and respect due to them.
- Meeting & applying E.H.S & Security policies in the Warehouse.
- Driving a culture of audit readiness, 5S & lean methodologies
- Through policy and procedure improvement/changes, develop inventory processes to minimize risk,and improve compliance in the warehouse.
- Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Administration duties include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review Back Order review, Travel planning etc.
- Level 8 qualified,
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment in a manufacturing environment.
- People Management experience essential for this role,
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills required.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.