My public sector client is recruiting an experienced HR/Recruitment Officer to work on an initial 11-month contract with a strong possibility of extension.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, screening, short-listing, interview scheduling, offer management, induction and on-boarding
- Liaise with senior HR leaders to agree appropriate recruitment processes and timelines and set expectations
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all applicants including providing timely feedback
- General HR and recruitment administration including reference checking, contracts, collecting on-boarding documentation, etc.
- Ensure all HR and recruitment activities are carried out in accordance with organisational values and all relevant legislation
- Liaise with and support the HR Operations team in relation to HR administration, Workforce Planning, HR Analytics, etc.
- Collect, analyse and utilise HR and recruitment data to prepare reports and identify and address and areas for improvement
- Provide guidance and advice for relevant HR/recruitment queries
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives
- Any other related ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree qualified in HR or similar relevant area and CIPD qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a HR/Recruitment role
- Strong end-to-end recruitment experience preferably in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Highly organised with excellent time-management and attention-to-detail
- Team player with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Flexible and adaptable to suit business needs
- Strong administration and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office suite and experience with HR systems
For more information on this and other HR jobs please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.