HR Business Partner
My construction industry client, is recruiting an experienced HR Business Partner to join the Senior Management Team in their organisation.
- Cover a range of HR activities including recruitment, employee relations, employee health and well-being, learning & development, etc.
- Lead HR projects and initiatives
- Provide support and guidance to line managers in relation to HR issues
- Build and maintain strong business relationships
- Develop, amend and implement HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with employment legislation at all times
- Analyse HR data, identify trends and address any issues or areas for improvement accordingly
- Ensure the HR function operates in a fair and consistent manner
- Degree qualified in HR or similar relevant area
- CIPD qualification is essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a HRBP role and experience in a standalone strategic HR role
- Experience across the full range of HR functions
- Up-to-date knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience in a unionised environment is beneficial but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful HR projects and initiatives
- Highly organised analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Occasional travel to different sites nationally
- Strong administration and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office
- Full driving licence
For more information on this and other HR jobs please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.