Financial Planning Manager | 65k
My client, an Irish company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Planning Manager to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be Qualified with at 2 years' PQE with strong FP&A / Business partnering experience.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to commercial, operational and pricing decision making for various products.
- Presenting month end performance with recommendations to key stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of the long-term financial business plan
- Assist in assessing sustainability funding mechanism and in accessing the funds.
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc analysis, reporting and presentations for the Board and other senior leadership
- Managing the Financial Planning and Analysis function
- Developing and implementing new policies, systems and procedures
- Qualified accountant with at least 2 years' PQE
- FP&A / Business Partnering experience
- Track record of working closely with senior level stakeholders to influence business decisions.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.