Sigmar Recruitment are looking for Cleaning Operatives for work in Cork City area.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake general cleaning of all non-clinical areas of the building, including offices, floors, corridors, stairwells and toilets, etc.
- Vacuuming, dusting and washing floors and walls
- Sweeping, floor polishing and waste disposal
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guest’s requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen area and supplies area
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean and supplies are replenished when required
- Organise necessary supplies for cleaning toilet facilities
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other building areas
- General housekeeping and cleaning around the building and litter control
- Washing, drying and ironing items necessary
- Inform the Supervisor/Manager of stock required for replenishing purposes
- Undertake other routine tasks such as hosing down forecourt and dealing with recycling
- Undertake any other duties as requested
Text Leigh-Ann on 0867718430 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.