Sigmar are currently working with a leading Banking client in their search for a Credit Analyst in their Asset Finance function. This is a growing function for the business and offers excellent career progression.
Responsibilities for the Credit Analyst:
- analyse financial statements and assess credit requests, including new customer requests, credit reviews, and other ad-hoc change requests.
- Provide detailed recommendations to senior management based on analysis and assessment of credit risk.
- Manage the whole credit process including approvals or declines for customers and communicate this in an effective way.
- Perform KYC/AML checks on customers and escalate issues to compliance as required.
- Identify process improvements opportunities.
- Review and update policies and procedures.
- Calculate risk ratings based on audited financial statements
- Complete Central Credit Register enquiry searches where required
- 2+ years’ experience within Asset Finance/Collections
- Strong communication and negotiation
- Strong business acumen with ability to interpret business financial statements and key drivers of results.
- Proven analytic, problem-solving abilities.
- Organised, detail-oriented, and ability to work efficiently with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed such as integrity, assertiveness and initiative.
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or related field
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.